Optimize your power plant
Our priority at BWSC is to facilitate improvements to your plants’ operation, financial and emissions performance via upgrades and life extension work.
Unfortunately, ageing plants are prone to higher emissions, reduced reliability, breakdowns and higher OPEX that can affect many significant plant sections, from waste heat recovery systems to engines and water handling systems.
To ensure the availability and reliability of your plant and its compliance with local and global regulations, BWSC utilises modern technological solutions and the retrofitting of existing plant equipment to meet your specific needs.
There are several advantages to upgrading your plant:
- Improved plant revenue – due to waste heat recovery
- Reduction in emissions – due to the replacement of obsolete equipment & waste heat recovery
- Higher reliability – due to the implementation of contemporary technology
- Compliance with the latest environmental legislation
Building on our decades of experience in supplying lifecycle solutions, BWSC possesses the technical and organisational expertise to deliver complete packages for your power plant’s upgrade, repair, and rehabilitation.
We evaluate the viability of prospective upgrade projects through the:
- Technical plant surveys and assessments
- Budgetary evaluation
- Feasibility studies
BWSC delivers a broad range of upgrades, lifetime extensions and rehabilitation measures in partial or total:
|Complete rehabilitation, equipment repair and test & commissioning measures
|Upgrades, lifetime extensions or replacement
|• Plant breakdown
• Fires & flooding
• Mature, run-down plants
• Emergency services
|• Waste heat recovery systems for power, heating, cooling and desalination
• Emission abatement
• Conversions for engines & auxiliary equipment
• Oily water & sludge handling systems
• Boiler wash water effluent systems
|• Plant control systems – DCS and SCADA
• Obsolete electrical equipment
• Oil separators
• Cooling systems
• Variable speed converts