At BWSC, we offer a broad range of field services. Whether providing tailor-made solutions for field equipment-related issues or overall site supervision, BWSC aims to meet your plant’s specific needs.
Our goal is to ensure the safety, reliability and efficient operation of your plant and, in doing so, improve performance and availability.
As power plants age, their maintenance requirements grow, and their availability deteriorates. As a result, the cost of running operations increases. However, the introduction of specialist service providers can help to mitigate these issues through the performance of quick and cost-effective maintenance work.
Today, more businesses than ever are outsourcing their extensive overhauls to ensure their plant’s availability remains high and deliver a reliable service between Time Between Overhauls.
BWSC can facilitate field services on engine- and boiler-based power plants, ranging from:
- Site supervision – complete service team or the provision of a site specialist dedicated to your team
- Advanced engineering and project management
- Installation and maintenance
- Troubleshooting and repairs
- Complete overhauls
Our tailored field services for your plant can ensure specialist technical support and timely site activity execution concerning quality and budget. We deploy our technical support teams worldwide to deliver field services.
Our offerings include:
|• Acute service and repair works
• Scheduled revision works
• Boiler weighing
• Acid cleaning
• Pressure test
• Grate overhaul
• Fuel feeding system
• Trimming and optimization
|• Total engine overhaul
• Engine/generator realignment
• In situ machining
• Torsional vibration damper overhaul
• Heat rate measurement
• Vibration measurements and analysis
• Crankshaft exchange
• Engine and generator foundation repair
• Service hub Panama
• Mechanical systems
• Electrical systems
• Generator service & repair