At BWSC, we ensure the timely delivery of optimal spare parts for your plant and, in the process, help reduce your administration costs. We sell parts and components in more than 40 countries around the world with more than 2000 purchase orders per year.
Top 10 categories for spare parts/components being sold:
- Water treatment
- Control system
- General mechanical (compressors, pumps, valves, bolts, pipes, compensators, gaskets etc.)
- General electrical (switchboard, breakers, generator etc.)
- Tools & Instruments
Due to our decades of experience working closely with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), we can deliver the correct selection of spare parts at competitive prices.
Ageing power plants often need to replace components. However, in certain instances, the desired part is no longer in production. Consequently, the absence of this discontinued part can significantly impact the reliability of the plant’s operation and performance and future integrity.
At BWSC, our spare parts team can ensure the delivery of spare parts vital for mechanical and water treatment equipment and electrical and distributed control systems. In addition, they also are responsible for the following:
- Assisting with long-term inventory planning and purchasing plans for items such as consumables, circulatory and safety parts.
- Coordinating the handling of complete packages at competitive prices
- Providing timely delivery across the globe through various freight options with support from our experienced shipping department
At BWSC, our customers can tailor their spare parts supply agreement to include technical support depending on the power plant owners’ needs.
We also offer reconditioning services on 2-stroke engine components, such as pre-inspection, condition assessment and reconditioning according to OEM procedures.